Raspberry Cream Mimosa
Check out this tasty little number we found on Pinterest – and with a color palette that pays homage to Little St. Nick – it’s sure to be an instant Christmas classic!
- 1 bag frozen raspberries (approximately 2 cups)
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Sparkling Wine
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a small sauce pan, thaw raspberries of medium heat until they’ve broken down and become soup-like.
- Add sugar to sauce pan and combine.
- Remove from heat and puree until well blended.
- Pour mixture through sieve in to freezer-safe container, to remove raspberry seeds. Let mixture cool.
- Add cream, stirring to combine.
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours (or overnight), until frozen.
When you’re ready to serve, add 2-3 tablespoons to each champagne glass. Pour champagne over each and top with raspberries.